Are you ready for a whole bunch of Quick Crochet Projects!?
I have teamed up with nine other designers to bring you 10 Free Crochet Patterns over the next week for Easter, but so many of them can be used all year around!!! These are all some great quick crochet projects, just in time for Easter!
Each day I will update this post with the links to which quick crochet projects are live on that day! My pattern will go live on this post on my scheduled day! Check out the schedule below! Make sure you are signed up for the Life and Yarn Newsletter to get updates!
Check out which quick crochet projects are Live! Use the links below!
Sunday, April 7th – 3amgracedesigns – Easter Peep Kawaii Cuddler
Monday, April 8th – Hooked Hazel – Easter Sunday Shawlette
Monday, April 8th – Evelyn and Peter – The Beehive Bag
Tuesday, April 9th – Divine Debris – Carrot Belly Bunny Ami
Tuesday, April 9th – Crochet by Ellen – Bubble Basket
Wednesday, April 10th – Life and Yarn – Kagan Boho Crossbody – SEE BELOW!
Wednesday, April 10th – Crazy4CrochetMomma – Woodland Bunny Purse
Thursday, April 11th – Hooked On Tilly – Polo Fanny Pack
Thursday, April 11th – Taylor Lynn Crochet – Springtide Halter Top
Saturday, April 13th – A Craft Concept – Bunny Slippers
This pattern and its photographs are property of Life and Yarn. This pattern and the design are subject to copyright and are for personal use only with the exception of items made from it. You may sell your finished items, but please give credit to the designer and creator, Brianna Iaropoli of Life and Yarn.
Pattern contents are NOT to be re-shared, DIRECT LINKS ONLY to this post for the pattern.
Kagan Boho Crossbody Free Crochet Pattern!
Size 3.50 mm crochet hook
#4 Worsted 744 yds or
4 Skeins of Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton
19 sts X 22 rows in SC is 4” x 4″
Stitch Descriptions and Abbreviations
- Chain Stitch – CH – yarn over, pull yarn through stitch on hook.
- Slip Stitch – Sl St – Insert hook into stitch or space, yarn over, pull yarn through both loops on hook.
- Single Crochet – SC – Insert hook into stitch or space, yarn over, pull up a loop, (2 loops on hook), yarn over, pull through 2 loops on hook.
- Half Double Crochet – HDC – Yarn over, insert hook into stitch or space, yarn over, pull up a loop, (3 loops on hook), yarn over, pull through 3 loops on hook.
- Foundation Single Crochet – FSC – Chain 2, insert hook into 2nd chain from hook, yarn over and pull up a loop (2 loops on hook), yarn over and pull through both loops, (1 foundation single crochet with chain at the bottom) *Insert hook to the bottom of the stitch you just made, it will look like the top or “V” of a stitch, pull up a loop (2 loops on hook) yarn over, pull through all loops* repeat for desired amount of stitches.
- Bobble Stitch – BO – Yarn over, insert hook in next stitch, yarn over, pull up a loop, yarn over, pull through two loops (2 loops on hook) yarn over, insert hook in same stitch, yarn over, pull up a loop, yarn over, pull through two loops (3 loops on hook) yarn over, insert hook in same stitch, yarn over, pull up a loop, yarn over, pull through two loops (4 loops on hook) yarn over, insert hook in same stitch, yarn over, pull up a loop, yarn over, pull through two loops (5 loops on hook)Yarn over, and draw through all loops on hook. Continue to next stitch.
If you are using the free pattern you can still head over to Ravelry and add this pattern to your favorites and make a project!
All likes, shares, follows and purchases are greatly appreciated by this Maker Mama and really do help to grow this craft business!
If you are looking for more Free Patterns be sure to check out my Free Patterns Section!
Panels – Make 4
FSC 40, CH 1 and turn.
SC 40 sts, CH 1 and turn. [40 total stitches]
3 SC, 1 BO, SC to end, CH 1 and turn. [40 total stitches]
Rows 4 – 6
SC 40 sts, CH 1 and turn. [40 total stitches]
Rows 7 – 42
Repeat rows 3 – 6
7 SC, 1 BO, *3 SC, 1 BO* repeat 6 more times for a total of 8 BO, 4 SC, CH 1 and turn.
[40 total stitches]
Row 44 – 46
Repeat Row 2
Strap – Make 1
You may think of these as Rows or Rounds.
FSC 150, 2 SC in base of last SC.
Work 1 SC along the bottom edge of the FSC you just created to the last FSC (149 sts) then, work 3 SC in the first FSC you created.
Now begin working 1 SC across the top of the FSC, you are essentially working in a spiral.
When you reach the curve working back to the other side, place 2 SC in each of the 3 SC that created the curved edge.
Repeat to the other side and Sl St together and finish off.
*Reference Diagram For Clarity*
Lay two panels with wrong sides facing on top of each other with the bobbles at the bottom of the bag.
Fold your other two panels in half, to create triangles, with their wrong sides facing and position the bobbles to create a point to mimic the bottom of the bag.
Starting from Point A, seam down to Point B on only the top panel and the one edge of the folded panel. (I used a flat zipper seam)
From Point B to Point C, SC the front and back panels together evenly.
Place 3 SC in Point C and then continue to SC evenly up to Point D.
When you reach Point D you will now seam as you did from Point A to B on only the top panel and the one edge of the folded panel. (I used a flat zipper seam)
Sew your straps on at the top corners of the bag and weave in your ends.